February 5, 2016

TGIF

White House, Jamaica | Katie Heine

You know when you need a vacation from your vacation? That’s about how well my week has been going. I mean, that view? Come on.

Last night, we had a girls night at a cool new bar none of us had ever been to. It was much needed, and now I’m looking forward to a cozy weekend in (with a little fun along the way). We’re going to check out the West Bottoms warehouses on Sunday, and I can’t wait to visit Bella Patina.

Hope y’all had a fabulous week, and have some fun things planned for the weekend. Here’s a roundup of some of my favorite things.

+ I really needed this.

+ On a Target run over lunch I picked up this hat, and now I never want to take it off.

+ Having major bedroom envy and want to overhaul my decor. Loving this bedding, these sheets, this lamp, and basically everything from UO Home. But why so expensive? (I'm attempting to hold off on any purchases until there's at least a sale...)

+ I’m hoping to finish Aziz Ansari’s Modern Romance this weekend. Next up, Luckiest Girl Alive and Essentialism.

+ My roomie has the most perfect long gold necklace, which I always ask to wear, and I’m now convinced I need the same one.

+ If you’re in need of a seriously delicious treat, you must try these. All of my favorite things in one bite, none of the guilt.

0 comments:

Post a Comment