October 7, 2018

07.18

Weekends in July were spent traveling. Lots of downtime with family. (There's a whole lot of other stuff I'm blanking on, which is why I need to be more timely on getting these finished at the month end...not quarterly.)



July 2018


LAKE
I took some much needed time off to head North. The weekend was spent relaxing, reading, and recharging outside. We rented a paddle board after having so much fun on Lake Minnetonka. My mom, aunt, and cousin drank some terrible wine at an adorable small-town winery. It was a great a trip, and my last one at our little cabin on Cedar.

MKE
Tommy and I celebrated 2 years together. We spent the weekend at home hanging with his family, but made a trip to Milwaukee to celebrate. We had a great dinner (and service) at Harbor House, and ended the night sipping drinks on the rooftop bar at the Journeyman hotel.

BOOKS
The Good Liar – A story of three women with something in common. Thrilling, with plenty of twists.

Not That I Could Tell – Still on the thriller train. This one was like an episode of Desperate Housewives.





0 comments:

Post a Comment